Pointshoot…January

Pointshoot…January

Ok so we’re ploughing through January, the longest month of the year is nearly done people the end is neigh. I don’t know about you but I have been trying my best to get out with the kids but the weather isn’t making it easy on us. Anyway here is how we’ve been fairing up this chilly New Year…

I have SO many photos to show them on their 18th birthday.

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

1. January 22, 2018 / 7:04 am

Love the pics of the kids all dressed up! I agree, January feels like the longest month of the year and I’ll be happy to see the back of it in a few week – roll on spring!#familyfun

2. January 22, 2018 / 7:58 am

Love this idea for a post! Your PJs look cosy and the kids look ace all dressed up! #familyfun

3. January 22, 2018 / 8:51 am

Looks like you’ve been having lots of fun, love the photos. My first time on your linky, looks great

4. January 22, 2018 / 8:59 am

Looks like you are having a busy January! #FamilyFunLinky

5. January 22, 2018 / 1:09 pm

Locked post! I always love to see what others are up to…..☺️ January seems to be going on and on and the rain yesterday was awful. #familyfun

6. January 22, 2018 / 2:15 pm

January would definitely be way more boring without kids and yours seem super cute! #FamilyFunLinky

7. January 22, 2018 / 5:48 pm

Oh I love Kingsbury water place, so much to do and really family friendly X #pointshoot #familyfun

8. January 22, 2018 / 6:48 pm

Thank goodness the month is nearly over! We’ve been housebound the majority of the month so glad to see you out enjoying the fresh air. Love the photos of the fancy dress! #FamilyFunLinky

9. Mother of 3
    January 22, 2018 / 10:11 pm

Love those dress-up shots! They’re so cute. The weather has finally warmed up enough to get out at least a few times in the past week or so and I am so thankful! #FamilyFunLinky

10. January 23, 2018 / 7:34 am

Great photos! Love the mini train pic – we have a few different one of those too! That’s life essentially when living with a little train enthusiast. #familyfunlinky

11. January 23, 2018 / 2:36 pm

There’s nothing quite like getting outdoors on a crisp January day! Lovely photos of you fun times.

12. January 23, 2018 / 3:11 pm

Great shots. Real life! Looks like you are busy! #familyfunlinky

13. January 23, 2018 / 9:55 pm

It sounds like you’ve had a great start to the year! I’m so over January, roll on February! #familyfunlinky

14. January 24, 2018 / 1:55 pm

I am with you hun this does feel like the longer month ever. I can’t wait for it to be over and for us to be closer to spring. I am super impressed you made it out by 8a.m. I cannot manage that and my kids are a lot older! How cute is that farm shot?! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

15. January 25, 2018 / 3:11 pm

I love their dress up costumes! They are so adorable! January is definitely a rough month all around. With the cold weather and basically taking the whole month to come back from all of the Christmas spending, I am looking forward to February:) #FamilyFunLinky

16. January 26, 2018 / 6:38 am

I honestly don’t know where January has disappeared too, it’s like blink and you missed it. Looks like you’ve made the most of it though, even with the freezing temperatures.