Pointshoot…Let It Snow

Pointshoot…Let It Snow

Boy did we have some snow this week. Pretty much everyday, or so it felt and it was so so deep! The kiddies loved it, well for like 10 minutes at least. Whilst it looked pretty it did cause some difficulties but it’s all gone now and we’re a week away from the big day. Hurrah. So here is our week in photos.

1. December 18, 2017 / 1:27 am

All that snow is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ we didn’t get any!! I have a little boy who would explode if we took him to Thomas land!! #familyfun

2. The Mummy Bubble
    December 18, 2017 / 6:52 am

Lovely snowy pics here. That cocktail looked amazing! #familyfunlinky

3. December 18, 2017 / 9:04 am

Wow! Loads of snow….it wasnโ€™t all made up on the BBC then! We got one shower, one. I was most upset! And none settled. Your pictures are fab and actually, I love the washing line one as it makes your little one even more little! Cute. #familyfun

4. December 18, 2017 / 2:26 pm

You lucky lucky things! We only had a fine dusting of snow nothing to play with! Great photos. We went to LaplandUK and it was snowing there! #FamilyFunLinky. Have a great Christmas! xx

5. Mother of 3
    December 18, 2017 / 5:50 pm

We still have quite a bit of snow on the ground but it is supposed to warm up this week so there’s a good chance it will all be gone by Christmas. I love love love how it looks coming down and when it’s first coated everything but the slushy mucky brown piles on the side of the road.. not so much.

6. December 20, 2017 / 12:30 pm

Oh we had loads of snow too and whilst the boys loved it I was less happy having to drive in it! Loved your snowy shots. Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot ๐Ÿ“ธ

7. December 20, 2017 / 3:17 pm

awww bless the first one, so adorable and then your girl running, captured the snow fun beautifully. Merry Christmas X #pointshoot

8. December 21, 2017 / 11:02 am

Those are some gorgeous snow shots! The first, untouched snow is so lovely! Happy holidays to you and yours! xoxo #familyfunlinky #pointshoot

9. December 22, 2017 / 5:10 pm

Gorgeous snow pictures, Iโ€™m so jealous! It looks sooo deep! Drayton Manor sounds like a success, I used to love it there when I was a kid. I imagine itโ€™s completely unrecognisable now, I was just reminiscing and realised itโ€™s close to 30 years since I was last there ๐Ÿ˜ง. I keep forgetting how old I am ๐Ÿ˜‚
    #TheListLinky

• December 22, 2017 / 5:24 pm

No idea why I added #TheListLinky there when Iโ€™m doing #FamilyFunLinky ๐Ÿ˜‚. The run up to Christmas has seriously fried my brain x

10. December 27, 2017 / 12:52 pm

What a fabulous snow storm! Kids must be thrilled! Gorgeous! xoxo #pointshoot xoxo