Pointshoot – What A Week

Pointshoot – What A Week

Well it has been a week to remember in these parts. We had the angst in the week leading up my daughter’s operation. It was scary but the day went well. Better than I thought actually. She really was a superstar. We have has snow, so much snow. It started about 5am Sunday morning and just didn’t stop. All day. We have inches and inches of it. My children have never really seen snow before so it was quite a delight for them. They loved it actually and no doubt we’ll be out building snowmen again in the morning. So here is our in pictures…

1. December 11, 2017 / 8:27 am

Gorgeous pics as always
    Thanks for hosting #familyfunlinky

2. December 11, 2017 / 11:05 am

Lovely pictures! How exciting for your little ones! I love those wonderful first experiences. #familyfun

3. December 11, 2017 / 1:33 pm

My kids are dying for a good snowfall. We’re in Canada but we’ve only had a few dustings so far. We may be in for some later today, but they’ve been calling for a decent snowfall since Wed last week and we haven’t got it yet!
    Lovely photos – your hair is beautiful. I’ll be watching for an after photo!
    ~Jess

4. December 11, 2017 / 2:03 pm

I’m glad your children love the snow and I’m so glad to hear your daughter’s operation went well:) #FamilyFunLinky

5. December 11, 2017 / 3:01 pm

how’s the hair?! Glad everything went well. Robyn hates the snow! #familyfun

6. Mother of 3
    December 11, 2017 / 10:03 pm

Such lovely photos! We got snow too; quite a few more than the 4-7 inches they were predicting. My boys are aged 10-13 and where jumping around the house in delight as it just kept on coming down.

7. December 12, 2017 / 1:08 pm

I am so glad the operation went well. How did the haircut go? Did you go for the chop? Love the tree shot and the one at the window. Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

8. December 12, 2017 / 1:33 pm

I was scrolling for the after shot of the hair….and all we got was one of you wearing a hood. Hope that isn’t an indication of whether you like it :-) #PointShoot

9. December 12, 2017 / 5:46 pm

What a lovely collection of photos. I do love the snow and wish we’d had some. Lots of lovely activities shared xx #pointshoot

10. December 12, 2017 / 7:39 pm

It has been so snowy haven’t it. My boys too have loved it #pointshoot

11. December 14, 2017 / 8:01 pm

What a great set of photos. My girls got to experience it too but while eldest loved it youngest wasn’t so keen. #PointShoot

12. December 15, 2017 / 5:18 pm

Loving the snow pictures. Looks like you all had a great time in it. And you’ve just reminded me I really need to book a hair appointment, it’s been 6 months now!