Pointshoot – Glorious Portugal

Pointshoot – Glorious Portugal

We’ve been lucky enough to have another two week on the Algarve and it was absolutely glorious. We were so lucky with the weather, it was lovely and warm, blue skies and sunny all day. To say I did not want to come home is an understatement. It is so so cold here. I am going to relive those beautifully sunny days via the medium of pointshoot

They would be genuinely lost without each other πŸ’›

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

You can't beat looking out to sea, especially if you're a child from the midlands.

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

Like my Instagram? Β Find it here.

1. November 20, 2017 / 7:45 am

I’ve absolutely loved your Instagram lately – it’s the perfect antidote for any cold grey day here! The beaches look spectacular and the camper van is one of the best ideas I’ve heard in ages – so perfect for kids! #FamilyFun

2. November 20, 2017 / 7:49 am

Your photos are brilliant! That beach looks amazing, so relaxing. I can almost feel myself there. Wishful thinking! Haha. I really need to book a holiday! #FamilyFunLinky

3. November 20, 2017 / 9:04 am

Absolutely beautiful photos which make me want to be somewhere hot and sunny and away from the freezing cold UK right now! #FamilyFunLinky

4. November 20, 2017 / 9:24 am

Ah this looks like such a gorgeous place to visit and much warmer than here! #familyfunlinky

5. November 20, 2017 / 9:38 am

Oh wow, this looks like such a beautiful place to visit, and to get some warm sunshine #familyfunlinky

6. November 20, 2017 / 10:33 am

Gorgeous photos and a gorgeous place! Thanks for hosting #familyfun

7. November 20, 2017 / 11:14 am

I’m so bloody jealous. It’s cold and I hate winter!! #FamilyFun

8. November 20, 2017 / 4:51 pm

Such gorgeous photos again. It looks like you had a fabulous time.

9. November 20, 2017 / 6:43 pm

I’ve a feeling we are always going to be jealous of each other when either one of us is in Portgal – that is unless of course we are there at the same time!! πŸ˜€ #familyfun

10. November 20, 2017 / 9:09 pm

Oh the photos are absolutely beautiful. I’ve never been to Portugal, but you just convinced me even more that I really need to visit with my family. #familyfunlinky

11. November 20, 2017 / 10:15 pm

Looks gorgeous – definitely on my list of m=places to go ~familyfun

12. November 21, 2017 / 12:52 pm

So beautiful – and your children are gorgeous! I wouldn’t want to come home from a beautiful vacation like that either. Thanks for sharing your amazing trip!
    ~Jess

13. November 21, 2017 / 12:57 pm

Wow,what an amazing holiday. Looks ace for kids too which makes it much more of an enjoyable experience X #familyfunlinky #pointshoot

14. November 22, 2017 / 2:29 pm

Those are gorgeous pictures! I love the one with your babies hugging each other. Too cute! The beach looks amazing! Glad you had such a great time:) #FamilyFunLinky

15. November 22, 2017 / 3:55 pm

What an amazing place! It looks like you all had a fabulous time and with that glorious sunshine who would want to come back home to the cold? Not me. I definitely need a trip to Portugal. Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot πŸ“Έ we missed you. I love how close your two are it reminds me of my boys. πŸ’•

16. November 22, 2017 / 7:09 pm

Looks like afun holiday!

17. November 25, 2017 / 2:26 pm

Gorgeous photos, looks like you had a great time. I can’t wait for blue skies and sandy beaches again!

18. November 25, 2017 / 8:01 pm

It certainly is very cold here. Seeing your photos makes me desire it be warmer again but not scorching. #FamilyFunLinky

19. November 25, 2017 / 11:10 pm

Gorgeous photos — and those trampolines, those are the kind we had on the beach as a kid! $0.75 cents an hour! What fun, and what a beautiful family. #pointshoot xoxo