#Pointshoot…Calling Time

#Pointshoot…Calling Time

This week it has been all about calling time, calling time on the summer holidays…hurrah they’re nearly over. That said they’ve been remarkably good actually. It does however mean we can return to our usual hangouts without the big kiddies. Nothing wrong with the big kiddies of course, just as a parent of two tiny toddlers soft plays, parks, Thomas Land and farms are a precarious affair when big ones are excitedly running round…. We’re calling time on our holiday, yep we are on count down until we jet off to the gorgeous beaches of Portugal for three weeks – I CANNOT WAIT. It has been a long no fly zone owing to a poorly Mr Tammy who has been in recovering following surgery most of the summer. So here is our final week of the holidays in pictures…

T minus 2 weeks and counting.

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

I'm not the only one who takes their kids to Pets At Home for something to do, right?

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

#PointShoot

Tammymum

1. September 4, 2017 / 9:37 am

I remember before Michael started school, we’d basically go into hiding in the summer as everywhere was so busy! Enjoy your holiday! x #familyfunlinky

2. September 4, 2017 / 10:56 am

How exciting that you are getting away! I will look forward to seeing your holiday pictures. I love your little man’s cheeky face in that first shot, what had his sister been up to? #FamilyFun

• September 5, 2017 / 6:45 pm

Popping back to say thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

3. Karen, the next best thing to mummy
    September 4, 2017 / 5:13 pm

I can’t believe that summer is over, we haven’t had one yet, have we? Rome is on my bucket list of places to visit #pointshoit@_karendennis

4. September 5, 2017 / 11:06 am

What a beautiful summer!! I’m glad you managed to get in a good amount of sunshine! #PointShoot

5. September 5, 2017 / 12:08 pm

That first photo with both them is adorable and so check X #pointshoot

6. September 5, 2017 / 1:42 pm

Those little toeheads are the cutest!

7. September 5, 2017 / 6:10 pm

The summer went so quickly! Some lovely photos here, have a lovely holiday x

8. September 5, 2017 / 7:11 pm

This summer definitely flew by. My son went back to school today and the youngest starts pre-school tomorrow. As nice as the holidays have been it feels good to get back into some kind of routine (although I forgot all about the time this afternoon and nearly forgot to pick him up 😬). I’m quite looking forward to tomorrow, I’ll actually have a whole day to myself to get some blogging done (as long as the tv and a couch free of toys doesn’t call to me too loudly 😂). Bet you can’t wait for your holiday, make the most of the out of term time hols while you can!

9. September 5, 2017 / 11:44 pm

I think you were more excited than me to see the back of the holidays! It’s great isn’t it!? I’m 2 days back in and already accomplished so much!!

10. September 6, 2017 / 10:26 am

Wow , looks like you’ve had a great summer!!! You’re right about the summer bringing out all the people though. I’m a bit daft and when my kid were on hols with Grandma I headed off to my usual kid free hideout for lunch with my book….. except of course everyone elses kids weren’t on hols , they were in my spot!!! Gorgeous pics! #FamilyFunLinky

11. September 6, 2017 / 3:12 pm

Lovely pics – I also have been known to take my lot to Pets at Home for an ‘activity’! #PointShoot

12. September 6, 2017 / 5:43 pm

The free activity that ended up being £20 made me laugh. #FamilyFunLinky

13. September 7, 2017 / 7:30 am

Summer is drawing to a close so enjoy your holiday:) I know that I feel it now as I’ve sent my boys back off to school. Still coping with those emotions as it doesn’t seem to get easier even with the older they get!
    Mainy

14. September 11, 2017 / 12:37 pm

I struggled with the summer holidays to start with too, always feel at a loose end when our routine stops. Looking forward to all our classes starting back this week. Have a fab holiday, not jealous at all! #FamilyFun (sorry am late) xx