#Pointshoot…Wanderlust

#Pointshoot…Wanderlust

So after last weeks treat yourself theme we have been a little more reserved this week and a lot of my instagram has been of places I have visited in the past, there wasn’t a great deal to shout about on home soil last week. We are currently on a travel ban, on medical grounds and are unable to fly for the next 8 weeks, so I am dreaming of holidays passed. That and hitting the gym for holidays future come September. Yes we have booked and may be on countdown. So anyway, heres some snaps from my wanderlusting week.

Now I am aware this last photo is by no means in keeping with the theme, but I couldn’t help but share it. I love it and I love my babies

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. July 4, 2017 / 7:58 am

How lovely to be able to revisit the places that you love I have two countries that I would love to visit again, Italy and Austria, both are so beautiful and Austria is peaceful and tranquil too#pointshoot@_karendennis

2. July 4, 2017 / 12:42 pm

Can’t beat going to the beach and the last photo of your two children caught in the moment is so heartwarming X #pointshoot

3. July 4, 2017 / 7:02 pm

Loving the holiday feel and that last shot is absolutely stunning. Happiness and love captured forever! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

4. July 5, 2017 / 8:15 am

Oh I adore that photo from Benidorm. Such a wonderful captured moment that will now always be remembered but could easily have been forgotten – love! #FamilyFun

5. July 5, 2017 / 8:26 am

Lovely photos. That sea is so inviting! #FamilyFunLinky

6. July 5, 2017 / 12:33 pm

On a scorcher of a day like today that see is calling me!! Such a cute picture of the kids at the end. I hope the countdown doesn’t drag on! #FamilyFunLinky

7. July 6, 2017 / 5:19 am

Such gorgeous pictures. I’m desperate for the sun to come back, we’ve had two weeks of cold and rain now and I’m fed up, where did the summer go? Love that last picture, so adorable x

8. July 6, 2017 / 3:19 pm

loving the holiday snaps its great to look back but even better to be on countdown to your next trip. Just a little jealous #familyfun

9. Oh how I can relate to your wanderlust! Thankfully we’re off in just a couple of days now for our summer in France. Hope all is well health-wise in the Tammy household, what with this travel ban et al. I simply adore your last IG photo! x

10. July 6, 2017 / 5:56 pm

It’s great to look back and reminisce on holidays past and a countdown to another sounds fantastic #FamilyFunLinky

11. July 6, 2017 / 9:20 pm

I really love rhe pic of your two on the bed together and your word with it were beautiful. Hope you don’t go too stircrazy on your travel ban and that normality returns soon :-) xx #PointShoot xx

12. July 9, 2017 / 11:07 am

It’s always wonderful to be reminded of where we’ve been! Wonderful shots, all, especially that last one. You can feel the moment. #PointShoot <3

13. July 10, 2017 / 11:40 am

Wow such a stunning location #familyfun