#Pointshoot…Treat Yourself

#Pointshoot…Treat Yourself

I saw a meme on Facebook recently which really struck a cord, it is very apt of both Mr Tammy and I, in fact I suspect it is apt for 99% of parents, here what do you think?

19225856_793289944161008_359139582921912247_n

Pretty accurate huh? Since not returning to the workforce it is a rare day I will treat myself, you know full time mummy hood doesn’t pay too well. Back in the days of the full time wage I was no stranger to a treat, so every now and then it is important to remember us too and have a little treat, so that is what Mr Tammy and I did this week, here goes…

Sorry it is a long one this week, we really milked treat week huh? What about you, have you treated yourself?

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. June 27, 2017 / 9:06 am

I go through phases of splashing the cash and then not. It’s like I have to rein myself back in but I’m totally frivolous with the kids. It’s important to treat yourself every now and again though! And have to admit I’m a sucker for benefit makeup too – love their blusher x

2. Just like you, and most parents, treats are a rare occurrence for the adults in this house… Glad you really made the most of your week! Love the door shot – stunning!
    #PointShoot

3. June 27, 2017 / 10:26 am

awww, lovely stuff to make you feel good. Sometimes we need something to help get excited dealing wit hthe day to day parenting stuff X #pointshoot

4. June 27, 2017 / 11:25 am

Those look like some lovely treats!! #pointshoot

5. June 27, 2017 / 1:47 pm

I agree hun it is really important to treat yourself too! What a fab week you had! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

6. June 28, 2017 / 6:02 am

I’m glad you treated yourself – jealous of the champagne! You’re right, we often spend lots of money on our kids but neglect ourselves. Love your pics of the Cotswolds – it’s a part of the country I’ve always wanted to visit because it’s so picturesque. #FamilyFun

7. June 28, 2017 / 9:57 am

Oh I love milking a treat and too damn right! So good to go and spoil yourself once in a while – looks like my perfect kind of treat – but you knew that!! #FamilyFun

8. June 28, 2017 / 10:08 am

Lots of lovely treats and glad you treated yourself too. I can’t imagine paying £105 for make-up brushes though! #familyfunlinky

9. June 28, 2017 / 1:51 pm

A G&T is perfection! You should treat yourself. I like to buy good quality now a days and I’m happy to buy less for more. However, I love a charity shop and a bit of up cycling, there’s something therapeutic about it. #FamilyFun

10. June 28, 2017 / 7:48 pm

Absolutely!!! Bring on the champs!!! #familyfun

11. June 28, 2017 / 9:14 pm

Looks like a super week of amazing treats! #FamilyFunLinky

12. June 28, 2017 / 10:12 pm

I rarely treat myself now I’m a mum. I really should do it more often. It’s important to have a treat once in a while. #FamilyFunLinky

13. June 29, 2017 / 9:11 am

You guys looked like you really spoilt yourselves and you thoroughly deserve it! Love the quirky houses and bring on the G&Ts anytime!! #FamilyFunLinky

14. June 30, 2017 / 7:43 am

Yay way to go, you guys are good at treating yourselves though, I’m always seein afternoon teas going on in your insta feed! Enjoy every moment 😀

15. June 30, 2017 / 11:56 am

Oh cosmetics, how they draw us in lol. I am the same, I rarely treat myself. Good for you!

16. June 30, 2017 / 3:33 pm

It’s true the kids are never far from our minds or wallets! #FamilyFunLinky

17. June 30, 2017 / 6:53 pm

I think we all need a bit of a treat every now and then. Hubby bought me a new iPad a couple of weeks ago and I am in love, it’s my third baby 😂

18. June 30, 2017 / 7:24 pm

A glass of wine a couple of times a week is the perfect treat for me :) have just bought even more Lego for the kids… #familyfunlinky

19. July 3, 2017 / 2:04 pm

I agree with that meme 100%. It all looks lovely. It sure is good to treat yourself. I have been to the sales this week so yes I have treated myself a little #pointshoot