#Pointshoot…SUNSHINE

#Pointshoot…SUNSHINE

Hurrah, it is sunny! Not just sunny but blooming boiling and I love it. I would love for everyday of our summer to be like this. I wouldn’t feel the pressure to get out and enjoy it ‘while it lasts’. I am no the only one either, my two have been wonderful these last couple of days. They have had SO much fun splashing about in the pool, sliding down the slide into it and generally messing about it the garden. They have had so much fun and thoroughly enjoy being out and about in the sun, even if it is a tad warm for the little people. Long may it continue. So here we are enjoying the sun!

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. June 20, 2017 / 3:01 pm

You’re all really making the most of the beautiful weather! Long may it last #PointShoot

2. June 20, 2017 / 4:20 pm

I love the sunshine too Hun. It’s great to get out! That is my kind of bike ride too that ends in a pub! 😉 Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

3. June 20, 2017 / 5:03 pm

I am also a sun worshiper, I went out for lunch yesterday with friends, I am a wheelchair user so my friends placed me in the sun rather than shade by my request, it was around 30 regress so they worried that I would burn, as they were sat in shade I insisted that I would be fine and I was if not a little sweaty

4. June 20, 2017 / 7:53 pm

Lovely photos of you out and about enjoying the weather. As parents of youngsters what would we do without those paddling pools hey! My son is coming up for 4 and we still have his little baby slide so he can use it to go in and out of the pool :-) #PointShoot

5. June 20, 2017 / 8:48 pm

Lovely photos of a sunny week – it’s a bit too hot for me but I do see how lovely it is being able to be out so much (as long as there’s shade around!!). Its funny my girls have the same Birthday as their cousin too but there’s 2 years between them. xx #PointShoot

6. June 21, 2017 / 8:28 am

some really gorgeous photos. I am now following you on instagram #FamilyFunLinky

7. June 21, 2017 / 9:36 am

Oh what a gorgeous collection of summer photos. The bike ride to the pub made me giggle. Nice way to spend a day though xx #FamilyFun

8. June 21, 2017 / 11:42 am

It looks like you have all been making the most of the sunshine. I agree that it would be nice to have a proper summer so there wasn’t so much pressure to make the most of it on the rare sunny days – and they’re even rarer in Scotland! #FamilyFun

9. June 21, 2017 / 12:36 pm

Lovely pictures of fun in the sun! #FamilyFunLinky.

10. June 21, 2017 / 3:54 pm

I couldnt agree more! We finally have some sun to enjoy and you certainly have made the most of it! #FamilyFunLinky

11. June 21, 2017 / 7:30 pm

Lovely pics and it looks like you’re totally making the most of the good weather! I wish I had a little slide to put above the paddling pool like that. That looks so much fun. #familyfunlinky

12. June 21, 2017 / 9:30 pm

Aww you do make enjoying the sun look easy! I wish I could enjoy it more but I’m deliberately try not moan about the cold winter so that I can justify hating the hot stuff!

13. June 21, 2017 / 10:57 pm

You look like you’ve been having lots of fun. Outdoor play is the best! #FamilyFunLinky

14. June 22, 2017 / 7:22 am

Gorgeous photos. You can’t beat the paddling pool in this weather. The Thomas the Tank experience sounds great too. Pen x #familyfunlinky

15. June 23, 2017 / 7:37 pm

Great photos. We’ve still yet to go to Thomas Land. #FamilyFun

16. June 23, 2017 / 9:30 pm

Lovely photos. Molly loves the sunny weather and getting the paddling pool out #familyfun