#Pointshoot…My Babies.

#Pointshoot…My Babies.

I cannot believe I am sat here writing this post on a Sunday night reflecting on the recent atrocities, again. It is all too soon after Manchester, too soon after writing something similar last week. I won’t dwell on it, but for the first time since Manchester and now London, I finally feel pride and not just sadness and fear as I watch the Manchester concert. Our freedoms will prevail. Love will prevail. Terror and fear has no place in our lives. It is at times like these I can’t help but focus on my babies, like so many parents I expect. We worry about their future and their safety. Above all however it makes me feel immensely proud to be a mum to my children, it makes me love them at a little harder (if possible) and hold them a little tighter. I suspect that is why they have featured so heavily in my Instagram this week. So my beautiful babies, because you will forever be my babies, this one is for you.

Oh and a little one to celebrate my other love, Mr Tammy.

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

1. June 6, 2017 / 1:30 pm

The brilliant thing about your photos is that they are full of love. Love will always overcome hatred. Thank you for joining #PointShoot 📸

2. June 6, 2017 / 5:17 pm

Your photos are lovely as are your children we have to carry on with our lives as much as possible otherwise the terrorists win

3. June 7, 2017 / 6:54 am

They are looking so much older suddenly Sarah! Much love xx

4. June 7, 2017 / 7:28 am

How beautiful. I love their hair! #familyfunlinky

5. Some lovely photos from a lovely week. It’s cheered me up to see these after the horrible events of the weekend. Life goes on, it has to. I’m at work today, in London, as always. I feel anxious of course but I have to do my job and I have to live my life so focusing on the good, happy things is so important. And remembering that most people are good and kind. Thanks for sharing. Also your tapas look muy delicioso! #FamilyFunLinky

6. June 7, 2017 / 11:56 am

What beautiful photos. So important to focus on the positive and the love in life for sure. making memories has become my absolute focus for sure! Love the photo of the two of them from behind. They seem so engaged – just beautiful xx #FamilyFun

7. The recent events have made me hold my children a little tighter too, wondering what the future has in store for them. Like you, I am convinced that love will prevail. Lovely photos ! x

8. June 7, 2017 / 6:21 pm

This is the exact reason people should take photographs! there’s always love and happiness in photos of our children

#familyfunlinky

9. June 8, 2017 / 12:19 pm

Gorgeous photos as always. The Manchester concert was so uplifting wasn’t it? I think we’re all holding our children a little tighter at the minute x

10. June 9, 2017 / 4:20 pm

Lovely photos and accompanying words – as parents it feels like we can’t love our little ones anymore than we do, and then heinous acts such as the recent attacks only go and disprove that. #familyfunlinky

11. June 9, 2017 / 5:22 pm

great pics. Sometimes its important to just focus on family and remember that we only have control over so much #familyfun

12. June 10, 2017 / 2:01 pm

Lovely photos and I too am giving my little ones lots of cuddles after the recent events #familyfunlinky

13. June 11, 2017 / 9:05 pm

Your pictures and your family are beautiful #familyfun

14. June 12, 2017 / 5:59 am

We must stay strong for our little ones. #FamilyFun

15. June 12, 2017 / 7:58 pm

It’s been a whirlwind recently. But lets focus on the positives if we can. Love the photos in particular the one where they are swinging around. #pointshoot

16. June 13, 2017 / 6:03 am

Gorgeous photos, what beautiful babies you have! I know it’s been awful lately and understandable to feel anxious. I think you are right, we have to hold our children closer and remember that love will prevail. It’s the only way. xx #PointShoot