#Pointshoot…A Mixed Bag

#Pointshoot…A Mixed Bag

It’s been a strange week hasn’t it? I pondered over the title of this week’s round up for a while. My first thought was SUNSHINE, because it has been gloriously sunny. We have had some absolutely beautiful days here and Mr Tammy and I had the most wonderful afternoon in the sunshine on Friday, it was a much needed few hours of enjoyment and that wasn’t the only fun in the sun, as you will see. Yet as I looked back over my week I saw it wasn’t all fun. I had my very first Migrane, as someone who suffers with regular headaches I had always thought a migraine would be the same. My goodness was I wrong, I have never been in so much pain and I have had two babies, naturally. It is not an understatement to say that I could not lift my head off of the pillow. It was an actual agony I hope to never have to relive again. Yet there I was thinking how awful that was, when I looked over my Instagram and it all pales into insignificance when I remember the terrible atrocity that happened in Manchester on Monday. It is beyond my comprehension how anybody could do it, what or who they must have seen moments before. I don’t know but this attack has stayed with me, more than any other. I think about it daily. It has genuinely instilled fear in me, real fear, for the first time. I know that is the goal and to admit it is playing into the hands of terrorists. Yet it has not stopped me, I remain defiant and will continue to do what I would do as though Monday hadn’t happened, but for the first time, I am afraid. The rhetoric is right though, we must carry on, we must choose love and we must always remember terrorism has no religion.

Argh sorry about the bum. But it's been a jolly lovely sunny day has it not?!

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. May 30, 2017 / 8:35 am

The weather has been glorious, I am a disabled stroke survivor so my husband takes me out for a drive in our convertible with the top down when it is warm and sunny which I really enjoy, I worry about terrorism because my eldest son works in security #pointshoot@_karendennis

2. May 30, 2017 / 8:45 am

I have loved this fabulous weather, nice to get out and enjoy it. Fab photos x

3. May 30, 2017 / 12:17 pm

I think that last shot is Insta perfect. We have been enjoying the lovely weather here too. It makes such a difference. Migraines are the worst, I ended up in hospital once it was so bad! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

4. May 30, 2017 / 6:09 pm

The weather is glorious in the past days so much so that its okay for it to rain on some days! You sure are enjoying the sun & your photos are all lovely! #pointshoot

5. May 30, 2017 / 9:07 pm

Yep – a really strange week – you are right about carrying on though….. Lovely pics as ever xx #pointshoot

6. May 31, 2017 / 5:26 am

The weather has been gorgeous lately hasn’t it. Sorry to hear about your migraine, I’ve suffered from them since I was 13 and they can be so disabling when they hit. Thankfully I dont get them as bad these days and they tend to last a day rather than two now. Fingers crossed it was a one-off. I love that last picture, story time with Dad is precious x

7. May 31, 2017 / 8:42 am

The weather is finally great! We had a stormy weekend, but back to sunshine now! Lovely pics x #familyfun

8. May 31, 2017 / 2:24 pm

Looks like you’ve had some great time outside in the sun! :) #FamilyFun

9. May 31, 2017 / 3:44 pm

It’s been very mixed here in Wiltshire but boiling hot when the suns out! Sorry to hear you have been suffering…..migraines are awful. Hope you are feeling better. Love the pics of your little ones, bums and all! #familyfun

10. May 31, 2017 / 6:12 pm

I’m so bad at Instagram!! I’d have seen some of these shots if I’d been on it! I love the last photo with the kids cuddling with daddy! So cute ❤

11. June 1, 2017 / 6:52 pm

Migraines are the worst little assholes! So sorry you had one.

12. June 2, 2017 / 1:23 pm

Thanks for the window into your world :) What lovely kids – they all love going as naked as possible don’t they? Mine are the same. #familyfun

13. June 4, 2017 / 8:47 am

It’s certainly been a hot summer thus far. I do hope it doesn’t get any hotter. #FamilyFun