Pointshoot…Farms And Fun

fun and farms

Welcome back to my round up of our week via the medium of photos…this week hasn’t been too bad, a few poorly people, myself included. The boy has been most poorly sporting a pretty temperature toward the latter end of the week but all in all it has been a relatively successful week I would say, excluding the 4 am Saturday start that is….So here is how we got on.

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. May 16, 2017 / 5:12 pm

I love a farm trip with children, actually as an animal lover I love a farm trip with or without children if I’m being totally honest!

2. May 17, 2017 / 8:01 am

Fab photos, it looked like great fun on the farm! Thanks for hosting #familyfun

3. May 17, 2017 / 8:33 am

Adorable photos! I love the ballet shoes, reminds me of my lessons all those years ago.. Thanks for hosting #familyfun!

4. Sounds like a really successful trip to the farm. My little one loves animals but refused to look at them last time we went because I made her leave the ride-on tractors after playing on them for the first 20 minutes we arrived. I’d have probably just left her but her dad and my dad were both impatient… Sorry to hear you and the boy were unwell but you’ve managed a pretty good week in spite of that! #FamilyFunLinky

5. May 17, 2017 / 8:44 am

Your kids must have loved holding those cute chicks! The red car pic is great! #FamilyFunLinky

6. May 17, 2017 / 11:39 am

Aw I love your instagtam! The big one and I are not keen on holding animals- pretty sure the littlest will love it!! I must actually take her to a farm soon 😉

#familyfunlinky

7. May 17, 2017 / 12:09 pm

I’m afraid I’m scared of animals so my kids haven’t done many farm visits :( but I know they’d enjoy it #familyfunlinky

8. May 17, 2017 / 3:28 pm

Oh how I miss farm trips with little ones! Teens just don’t want to go……enjoy your little ones. Oh and the ballet shoes…..sorry, feeling a little nostalgic sitting enjoying a cuppa in the old house as the rain is pouring down outside. #familyfun

9. May 17, 2017 / 4:11 pm

Love the electric car, my little boy would go crazy over it! #FamilyFunLinky

10. May 17, 2017 / 5:09 pm

Aww the ups and down of family life! Like how you’ve got over your fear of farms now! Lol

11. May 17, 2017 / 9:30 pm

Great photos. I love the little chicks. Cygnet would love that, although I couldn’t guarantee that he wouldn’t pick the chick up and squeeze it really tight.

I am sorry that you’ve all been unwell this week. I hope you feel better soon. Pen x #familyfunlinky

12. May 18, 2017 / 6:53 am

haha … my youngest is scared of dogs. I have no idea why though. She would much rather pick up a wiggly worm or a cricket (I don’t like insects), than pet a dog. Crazy child! And we live in Africa so there are animals all over the place, lions – no problem; zebra – no problem. Dogs? No way!!! Kids are wierd.

13. May 18, 2017 / 10:06 am

I love the chick photos, they are so cute! What a lovely week, apart from the illness of course x

14. May 18, 2017 / 10:22 am

I love your photos! That chick is sooooo cute. Oh and love the ballet shoe shot too. What is it about ballet shoes?! #FamilyFun

15. May 18, 2017 / 8:10 pm

Gorgeous photos, what a great way to round-up the week. Hope everyone is feeling better now x

16. May 19, 2017 / 5:55 pm

The most adorable photos! I particularly like the one with the chick. His little face! So gorge! Hope all germs have now disappeared. #familyfun

17. May 20, 2017 / 2:57 pm

Farms are great places that amuse old and young alike. #FamilyFun

18. May 21, 2017 / 7:01 am

What is it about farms and concrete surfaces? We always ended s farm day with an egg on someone’s head! Cute photos with the chick though so probably worth it. Love the car shot he looks so proud! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸 #FamilyFun