#Pointshoot – Butlins!

#Pointshoot – Butlins!

Last week we were incredibly lucky to be invited to spend a week at Butlins Minehead. I am no stranger to this holiday hotspot, having spent many a childhood holiday there. I have also taken my children there, last year, and the year before. I am a firm believer in not judging a book by it’s cover and Butlins is no exception. I used to love my holidays at Butlins, they were non stop fun and activity for whatever age I was. This remains the case, and my one and two year old were in their toddler heaven all last week, albeit in slightly better accommodation than that of my youth. So here are a few simple snippets from my Instagram of our week in Butlins…

Well that's a bit cute.

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. May 9, 2017 / 7:52 am

We went to Butlins a few times when I was younger and I always loved it. The houses look amazing they are Scandinavian looking! I love the 4th Shot it is totally cute! Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot 📸

2. May 9, 2017 / 8:01 am

I went to Butlins, Mine head many many years ago when I was a child I must say that the chalets have changed since then they look modern now but where really run down and old fashioned when we visited #pointshoot@_karendennis

3. May 9, 2017 / 9:09 pm

I love these shots and am tempted to look into a Butlins holiday because of them! The kids look soooo happy which makes everything so much easier! #PontShoot xx

4. May 10, 2017 / 6:21 pm

It looks a lovely holiday, especially with the sunshine being out – makes a huge difference X #pointshoot

5. May 14, 2017 / 3:00 pm

Great photos. It looks like you had a fun and special time there #pointshoot

6. May 14, 2017 / 5:43 pm

Great shots, and looks like real fun was had! Awesome! #pointshoot