Hello there and welcome to the latest instalment of my series #MeetTheFamily. It is a spin off from our linky #FamilyFun. You may know that #FamilyFun is a linky where you can link up any blog post with the idea of it being a fun linky where you share your posts, comments and love with your blogging family. This post is all about getting to know our blogging family a bit better. So without further ado I will introduce you to this weeks member:
I have known Jenni and followed her blog for quite some time now and am very pleased she is taking part in the series. I like to think I am one of the bloggers who she chats with daily. I totally echo and agree with her advice, it’s spot on. So as always guy if you have 5 please do pop over and give Jenni and her wonderful blog some love and thank you Jenni for taking part.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, your blog and what we can expect from your blog?
I live in Lancashire with my partner D and our 2 year old son, Lucas. I started a Facebook page whilst I was on maternity reviewing products I was using with Lucas. D suggested I start a blog and I went from there. It is a place I write about our days out, store photos etc as well as reviews and posts in collaboration with brands.
2. When your not blogging, how do you fill your time – are you a working parent, SAHP, WAHP? When your not working what do you like to do for fun?
I work as a support worker for a man with autism one day a week. I am also a virtual assistant supporting bloggers and businesses with their social media, networking, outreach work and anything that they don’t have time to do really.
When I’m not working, I love visiting family, going out with D and Lucas.
3. How long have you been blogging and what is your favourite and least favourite thing about it?
I have been blogging since August 2015. My favourite part is the online friends I have made, there are a handful of bloggers that I chat to daily, we are there for each other if we need advice or inspiration or just a general chat about what we are doing.
I don’t like the other side of the blogging community, the bitchy tweets, the people who follow to up their numbers before unfollowing again. I can’t be bothered with that.
4. If you could pass on a piece of advice to a newbie blogger what would it be?
Don’t get caught up in what everyone else is doing or statistics. Let it be your happy place, not a place you worry about DA and tots/hibs/foodies scores.
5. If money were no issue, and you could tick one thing off your bucket list what would it be and why?
I would go travelling for the next couple of years and experience as many cultures as possible before Lucas starts school.
6. Can you share some love and tell us what blogs you are enjoying at the moment and that you would recommend?
Obviously this one
Whinge whinge wine
And another ten things
Accidental hipster mum
The unsung mum
Living with a Jude
The Sleep thiefs mum
Mouse Moo and Me Too