#PointShoot….EASTER

foodies' appendix-17

I am back for another week of #Pointshoot with the fabulous Catie AKA Diary of An Imperfect Mum linking up my photo post. This week it has got to be all about Easter, given the four day weekend and copious amounts of chocolate. It’s been a pretty good one here, lots of family time, roast dinners, egg hunts, wine and chocolate. So here is our Easter weekend in photos…

So we rocked up at dancing this morning, it was closed for Easter. Argh. I panicked and took the kids to soft play as a personal punishment for my incompetence. We then went to the fair (another place that scares me) where the biggest had the best time on the rides. Cost a fortune. Fortunately the smallest did not like the rides. As a third and final display of stupidity I took the kids to the new @smythstoys that opened yesterday and ended up pushing my tandem pram home with a little tykes car in the top, smallest in the bottom, biggest dragging behind and a flaming Peppa Pig scooter in hand. I think it's safe to say I made up for my incompetence this morning and this kids faired pretty well. Not sure I can say the same for myself…

A post shared by Sarah Pool (@tammymumuk) on

Like these, follow my Instagram here.

diaryofanimperfectmum

1. April 18, 2017 / 8:43 am

I have never been to or taken part in an Easter egg hunt! We didn’t have them when I was a child or when my son’s were growing up but seeing your photos of your event has made me want to put it on my bucket list #pointshoot@_karendennis

2. April 18, 2017 / 4:12 pm

Aww that looks so much fun. What great photos. I set up my little ones easter hunt on Saturday night for them getting up in the morning. We then went to a national trust property to do one there also. Lots of fun x #pointshoot

3. April 18, 2017 / 6:28 pm

I am so glad you have joined #PointShoot šŸ“ø and I love how you use your instagram in this post such a fab idea. Love your chocolate haul. We have a whole chocolate draw in the fridge now – no room for veg! šŸ˜‰ You were brave soft play and the fair in one day, you deserved a glass of something nice after that hun. Thank you for linking up to #PointShoot šŸ“ø

• Tammymum
      April 18, 2017 / 7:25 pm

Ah thank you lovey, I hope you don’t mind me linking my IG posts? I just thought it was a good way to summarise my post without repeating myself

4. April 19, 2017 / 10:42 am

I love the picture of your front door. You definitely have skills! :)
    #PointShoot

5. April 21, 2017 / 6:45 pm

Looks like you had a brilliant Easter!
    #pointshoot

6. April 23, 2017 / 5:46 pm

Wow your photos are great, and I love the stories behind them too. I’ve popped over to IG to show them some love (hate how IG doesn’t show you the photos of people you actually follow!). Totally rocking the front door Easter craft too! #PointShoot

• Tammymum
      April 23, 2017 / 6:36 pm

Ah thank you so much that’s very kind of you. I know what you mean about IG, the algorithm is such a pain and hides so many photos I want to see!