Hello there and welcome to the latest instalment of my series #MeetTheFamily. It is a spin off from our linky #FamilyFun. You may know that #FamilyFun is a linky where you can link up any blog post with the idea of it being a fun linky where you share your posts, comments and love with your blogging family. This post is all about getting to know our blogging family a bit better. So without further ado I will introduce you to this weeks member:
Upsana has linked with us at #familyfun from the very early days, and I am so pleased she is taking part in #meetthefamily, it feels somewhat overdue. She always write insightful posts and always with a very personal touch. One of my favourite posts of Upsana’s was a recent one, Choice of Words
that has really touched and stayed with me. It is the preamble to a linky but her choice of words (see what I did there) definetly struck a cord, and made me stop and think about the words I use sometimes. Anyway thank you again Upsana for taking the time to write this post and as always, if you have some time please do show Upsana some love.
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, your blog and what we can expect from your blog?
A Mother to a Toddler with love to explore new things and embrace new changes. A full time working professional and believes that writing keeps me sane amidst all the juggling responsibilities. My Blog is about my experiences- Self Improvement stories, Parenting tales and Lifestyle talk. I am on my journey to Minimalism and you will find me talking more about it in coming days.
2. When your not blogging, how do you fill your time – are you a working parent, SAHP, WAHP? When your not working what do you like to do for fun?
I work full time but always try to find some time for my Passion- CRAFTS. I will soon come up with a Craft Blog too. I love to engage my Toddler in Messy play over the weekends.
3. How long have you been blogging and what is your favourite and least favourite thing about it?
Its been 1.5 years but I still consider myself as a newbie. There is so much to explore in Blogging and I love to document my Life here. Blogging at times can be demanding too just like a Kid and you cannot ignore the call.
Overall, its a happy place to be.
4. If you could pass on a piece of advice to a newbie blogger what would it be?
Be consistent and numbers will follow. A community is something you would need to sustain. After all, Blogging is something that cannot be enjoyed being alone.
5. If money were no issue, and you could tick one thing off your bucket list what would it be and why?
I would open a Shelter for sexually exploited children where they can live their normal lives, away from the cruel world.
6. Can you share some love and tell us what blogs you are enjoying at the moment and that you would recommend?