Hello there and welcome to the latest instalment of my series #MeetTheFamily. It is a spin off from our linky #FamilyFun. You may know that #FamilyFun is a linky where you can link up any blog post with the idea of it being a fun linky where you share your posts, comments and love with your blogging family. This post is all about getting to know our blogging family a bit better. So without further ado I will introduce you to this weeks member:
The Queen Of Collage
Helena is a regular linker with us at #FamilyFun and her posts always inspire me to be more outdoorsy and get out and about exploring with my little ones. Not to mention give geocaching a go. She shares lots of fun filled adventures with her family and her posts always make for a great read. So thank you for joining us and Helena and taking part in this series.
1.Tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, your blog and what we can expect from your blog?
My name is Helena aka The Queen of Collage and I blog about my family, our loves and adventures.
2. When your not blogging, how do you fill your time – are you a working parent, SAHP, WAHP? When your not working what do you like to do for fun?
When I’m not blogging I can be found geocaching (walking with a purpose as my hubby likes to call it). I also attend one or two toddler groups with the babies depending whether I’ve access to the car or not. I like making things too and relaxing with a magazine accompanied by a cup of tea.
3. How long have you been blogging and what is your favourite and least favourite thing about it?
I’ve been blogging for what feels like ages. My favourite thing about blogging is the community that I have encountered. Having said that I feel that blogging can be rather a secretive thing and information/answers are not always easy to come by.
4. If you could pass on a piece of advice to a newbie blogger what would it be?
Have fun joining in linkys and get stuck in as part of the fantastic community
5. If money were no issue, and you could tick one thing off your bucket list what would it be and why?
Travel the world one geocache at a time. The world is a beautiful place and geocaches can help you see the world differently.
6. Can you share some love and tell us what blogs you are enjoying at the moment and that you would recommend?
I am enjoying Extraordinary Chaos as her photography is fantastic, Five Little Doves inspirational and heartfelt posts and Mackenzie Glanville’s thought provoking posts.