Hello there and welcome to the latest instalment of my series #MeetTheFamily. It is a spin off from our linky #FamilyFun. You may know that #FamilyFun is a linky where you can link up any blog post with the idea of it being a fun linky where you share your posts, comments and love with your blogging family. This post is all about getting to know our blogging family a bit better. So without further ado I will introduce you to this weeks member:
Wandermust Family is a fantastic blog and if you like to travel this blog is absolutely for you. I love the ethos behind the Wandermust Family blog – travel with babies being not only possible but fun. I whole heartedly agree with this and have huge respect and love for anyone sporting this mantra. I thoroughly enjoy reading the Wandermust Family posts as they always leave me, inspired, nostalgic or with itchy feet about our next getaway. They cover a variety of locations from the beautiful home grounds of the U.K to exotic Middle Eastern destinations. So over to you guys…
1. Tell us a little bit about yourself, who you are, your blog and what we can expect from your blog?
2. When your not blogging, how do you fill your time – are you a working parent, SAHP, WAHP? When your not working what do you like to do for fun?
I’m a working parent and a PhD student so free time is hard to come by. We spend all our free time travelling and exploring with baby e and creating beautiful memories. Whether it be exploring our current home of Qatar or travelling abroad we are rarely found at home!
3. How long have you been blogging and what is your favourite and least favourite thing about it?
We are relatively new to the blogging scene. We are less than six months old. Our favourite thing is sharing our memories and lovely experiences with others. My least favourite thing has been getting to
grips with all the techie stuff
4. If you could pass on a piece of advice to a newbie blogger what would it be?
As a new blogger I don’t supppse I have tons of advice but I guess the biggest thing for me is making sure you love what you write about. This will come across in your writing and help create your audience.
5. If money were no issue, and you could tick one thing off your bucket list what would it be and why?
We are trying to tick as much off our bucket list as possible. Currently we are planning a round the world trip with the baby for 2018 so I guess if money were no object we’d like to travel more while the
baby is still young and we don’t have to worry about term times etc.
6. Can you share some love and tell us what blogs you are enjoying at he moment and that you would recommend?
There are so many blogs I love – mainly family travel blogs. Some firm faves have to be Wander Mum and Mummy Travels who run one of my favourite link ups #citytripping and I also love the blog of fellow Middle East expats our globetrotters. All are really inspiring family travel blogs!