Let’s fly, up the in the sky, the whole family and I

image

After a pretty tough 6 months, we thought a holiday would suffice, after all a month in the sun would be rather nice.
So we got up in the middle of the night, to board our 4 hour flight.
With two babies they said we must be mad, and truth be told I did feel quite bad.
It is after all quite an ask, for a baby not to move their ass. img_0016
Then baby 1 started scream at the plane’s noise, there was no comfort in her toys.
My hearted started to sink and I began to think, boy I could really do with a drink.
But once we were up I really must say, babies you blew me away,
You ate, slept and sat pretty darn good, just as I hoped you would.
So now that we are here, my message is quite clear
Let’s forget the last 6 months, as we are in the sun and it’s about time we all had some fun.

Ps mr Tammymum go be a star, and get yourself to the bar. A nice cold G&T, is just great for me.

Mummuddlingthrough
Keep Calm and Carry On Linking Sunday

my petit canard
Pink Pear Bear
A Bit Of Everything

1. February 12, 2016 / 7:22 pm

Loved this and made me hit the follow button on your blog :) Hope you enjoy some sunshine! x

• February 12, 2016 / 7:38 pm

Ah thank you! X

2. February 14, 2016 / 9:19 am

Have a fab holiday. Enjoy the break. #kcacols lifeinthemumslane

3. February 14, 2016 / 9:44 am

Yaay here is to holidays. A fab post that made me smile #kcacols

4. February 14, 2016 / 11:20 am

So nice to hear a positive tale of flying with kids…we are going to do it this summer. Hope mine are as well behaved!
    Thanks for linking up to #coolmumclub

• February 14, 2016 / 11:47 am

Ow yes good luck. I’m sure you’ll all be just fine though, if my little one can sit still there’s hope for everyone!

5. February 15, 2016 / 12:09 pm

Have a safe journey and a wonderful holiday :)

• February 15, 2016 / 12:09 pm

6. February 15, 2016 / 3:14 pm

Oh brilliant! I love a good bit of poetry, especially the last line!! I’m really glad it all went smoothly and hope you have a wonderful holiday. Thank you so much for linking up to the first ever #bigpinklink

7. February 20, 2016 / 11:18 pm

I love this, what a fab little rhyme! So glad to hear you all had a good time, plus it gives me hope that we can too when we go to Mauritius this summer with a 7 – 9 week old baby! Thanks for linking up to #MarvMondays :-) Emily

• February 21, 2016 / 1:49 am

Good luck with the flight, that’s prob a great time to go, at least they sleep more. I think the younger the better. It’s when they become toddlers I start to get scared 😕. Good luck!

8. February 23, 2016 / 6:49 pm

Ahh this is lovely – I hope you have been enjoying the sun. Great to hear the babies did well on the flight!

Thank you for linking up to #KCACOLS and I hope to see you back again on sunday when the linky opens again . x

9. February 26, 2016 / 11:41 am

Aww what a lovely post Sarah!! It really made me want to get a plane and go away and scape to the sun too!! I really need to be in a beach soon!! This winter is killing me!! Where are you? Are you now back? I hope you are having a great time or maybe I hope you had a great time. I’m looking forward to reading all about it!! Thanks so much for sharing this at #KCACOLS, :-) x

• February 26, 2016 / 7:22 pm

Hi Franca, no we are still here we are two weeks into our month stay. I must say the time out is doing us all good. We are in Lanzarote the weather is ideal for the babies. I hope you are well and had a good time visiting your sister? I look forward to linking back back up Sunday xx